- DJs can login to the SonicPanel with the DJ username and DJ Password from the port 2080. http://radio.uslsonic.gq:2080 (Does Not Support SSL)
- Notice: SSL login is not supported for DJ Panel.
Following Features are available for DJs on the DJ Panel:
- They can see/change their DJ connection password. (Permission based)
- They can see if the radio or AutoDJ is online/offline.
- They can see the HTML5 player on the main page with the album art and they can listen to the radio.
- They can see the song history.
- They can now upload a profile photo (Permission based)
- If the DJ has permissions, they can control number of on air feaures like jingles, voice pro, start/stop radio or autodj. These features are permission based and the radio owner controls the permissions on the DJ creation page or updating the DJ account. Every DJ can be given custom permissions by the radio owner.
Be careful on the permissions, you dont want someone start/stop your radio in the middle of a show or scam your radio.